Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Butterflies....

Okay...so I've never done a blog before but I was bored at work today and decided to try it out. What better time than now...11 days before I get married! AAHHHH!!! That was a good scream. This is such an exciting happy time and I have so many emotions flowing through me that I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach...constantly. I honestly cannot wait. It's my dream wedding...on the beach. All I ever wanted when I was a little girl was to get married on the beach...you know how all girls have their vision of their perfect wedding?? And I'm lucky enough to have family that is making it all happen for the two of us. It is exactly how I pictured and I'm sure on the day of it will be perfect...even if something goes wrong. Wedding planning has been so stressful...fun...but stressful. It's like a hurry up and wait game, and the wait is almost over! I can't believe in just a few short days I will be Mrs. Phillip Loehr. It's scary, yet exciting! I've been a Lewis for 27 years! I just hope I don't pass out during the ceremony! I must remember to breathe. I do have comfort in the fact that if I do pass out I will be standing right next to the person that will always be there to catch me when I fall.

We have been so fortunate in this whole wedding planning process. Without the help of our friends and family we would probably be having a courthouse wedding! I'm pretty sure we have given everyone a job whether they liked it or not! And if they didn't like it they sure are good at faking it! :)

We are also really lucky to have one of our very good friends who also happens to be our Pastor conducting our ceremony. What better gift than to have someone that knows you and knows your relationship and family so well be the one in charge of joining two hearts. It's awesome and we love him and are so thankful he is marrying us! Even though he is leaving for a Honduras mission trip EARLY the next morning!

So, yeah...like I said I've never done a blog before so I'm guessing I did it right! LOL! I don't really know if there is a wrong way! However, I am super excited, nervous, anxious, happy, ecstatic and totally in love! And Phil and I are getting married in 11 short days! I will try to keep this thing updated from time to time but don't expect any action from May 2-May 9 cause we are cutting ourselves off from the outside world and enjoying our time together as newlyweds in Cozumel, Mexico!!!

As for now...I will continue on with my days of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! You are off to a great start blogging! I love it and hope you do too! Can't wait to see what you write next! Take Care, Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the wedding! You are so beautiful, and such a wonderful sister. I couldn't ask for anyone better to share my life experiences with. You guided me through childhood, adolescence, and now through adulthood (although you may not know it). I love you, and am so excited to be such an integral part of your upcoming Special Day. I also love the blog... please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete